- 6 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 2 zucchini, julienned
- 1/2 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, thinly sliced (optional)
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 tsp oregano, minced
- 1/2 cup oil free salad dressing
Combine all the ingredients and toss well to mix. Chill before serving.
Hint: Fresh or frozen (thawed) corn may be used in this recipe. Green onions may be used in place of the shallots, if desired. You will need about 6 of them. To finely chop and mince fresh herbs, place them in a measuring cup and snip with a kitchen shears.