Roasted Pepper Pasta
Prep: 15 minutes Cook: 10 minutes
- 1 pound Tinkyada brown rice spiral pasta
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 15 ounce can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 ounce jar roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, slivered
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
Place a large pot of water on to boil. Drop the pasta into boiling water and cook according to package directions.
Meanwhile, place the green onions and broth into a non-stick saute pan. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the remaining ingredients and cook, stirring frequently for 5 more minutes.
Drain the pasta and place in a bowl. Pour the vegetable mixture over the pasta and toss well to mix. Serve at once.