- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups zucchini, cut into chunks
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups trimmed green beans
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup oil-free dressing
- 1 tsp fresh dill, chopped
Place the potatoes, zucchini, Brussels sprouts, or green beans in a saucepan with water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover, and cook for 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are just tender. Drain. Place in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, tossing gently to mix.
Serve warm or cold.