Tropical Fruit Salad
Prep: 15 minutes
- 1/2 honeydew melon, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1 mango, peeled, cut away from the pit, and chopped
- 1 pint strawberries, stemmed and halved
- 8 ounce can pineapple chunks, drained
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss well to mix.
Serve drizzled with lime juice or with Chili Citrus Dressing (recipe in Dressings).
Hint: Vary this salad by by changing the fruit to whatever is available in your area. Try it with cantaloupe, watermelon, peaches, and halved grapes. Blueberries and raspberries also make nice additions.