Prep: 5 minutes Chill: 1 hour
From the McDougall Program for Maximum Weight Loss.
- 1 cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 15 ounce can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 15 ounce can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- freshly ground pepper
Combine all the vegetables in a bowl. Combine the brown sugar and vinegar. Pour over the vegetables and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pepper. Cover and chill for at least an hour.