Red Cabbage and Mango Slaw
Prep: 15 minutes Chill: 1 hour
By Vicki Brett-Gach
- 4 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped or shredded
- 2 mangos, diced
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (or to taste)
- juice of 1 large lime, freshly squeezed
- splash or 2 of balsamic vinegar (to taste)
- sprinkle of kosher salt (optional)
- baked marinated tempeh (optional)
In a large bowl, mix together cabbage, carrots, mangos, and cilantro. Add lime juice, balsamic vinegar, and salt (if using), and toss completely. Add baked tempeh, if using. Taste for seasonings and adjust if needed.
Allow slaw to chill completely, and mix again very well just before serving.