Zucchini Corn Salad
Prep: 15 minutes Chill: 1 hour
From the McDougall Program for Maximum Weight Loss.
- 4 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 4 cups zucchini, julienned
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (optional)
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup radishes, finely diced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl and toss well to mix. Add radishes and basil. Mix gently.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving, but no longer than 3 hours to keep the radishes from discoloring.