Overnight Oats w/Apples, Apricots & Almonds
Prep: 10 minutes Rest: overnight
By Vicki Brett-Gach
Vicki is a graduate of Dr. McDougall's Starch Solution Certification Course. She is also Forks Over Knives Plant-Based Certified, and a chef with the Plant Based Nutrition Support Group (PBNSG.org) team.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup apple cider, water, or non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup diced apples
- 1 tbsp chopped pitted dates
- 1 tbsp chopped dried apricots
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp toasted slivered almonds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or apple pie spice
Add the rolled oats to a small jar, and cover with the liquid of your choice. Make sure the oats get immersed, at least for the most part. Top with fruit and nuts. Cover jar tightly, and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, warm briefly if desired, and enjoy!