Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 20 minutes
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/3 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 4-6 whole wheat tortillas
Cook the potatoes in a dry non-stick skillet stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Add rice, green onions, salsa and corn and cook another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Place spinach in a separate pan with a few sprinkles of water. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Set aside. Add to cooked potato-rice mixture and mix well. Spoon a line down the center of each tortilla, roll up and enjoy.