Prep: 15 minutes Cook: 10 minutes
- 16 ounce package pasta
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 thinly sliced leeks (white part only)
- 15 ounce can small white beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 ounce jar roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp drained capers
- freshly ground pepper to taste
Put a large pot of water on to boil. When boiling, drop in pasta and cook according to package directions.
Place the 1/2 cup vegetable broth in a saucepan with the leeks. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes, then add the remaining ingredients. Cook, stirring frequently for 5 minutes.
Drain pasta and place in a bowl. Pour sauce over and mix well. Serve at once.