Prep: 15 minutes Cook: 18 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups Grape Nuts cereal
- 3/4 cup frozen unsweetened apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 8 ounce can unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup quick cooking tapioca
- 5 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cereal in a Ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin. Combine apple juice concentrate and vanilla. Mix cereal and apple juice mixture together. Press into bottom and sides of a 10-inch pie pan. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool.
Meanwhile, place pineapple, apple juice and tapioca in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir until thickened, about 3 minutes. Add blueberries. Cook an additional 3 minutes. Pour into crust. Cool and serve.