Taking it seriously at last

New to the discussion board? Use this area to practice posting messages.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Taking it seriously at last

Postby Strawberry60 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:49 pm

Just a quick hello. I am 59, female and live in the UK.
I have known of the McDougall programme for a few years now and loosely followed it. However I feel that the time has come to start being compliant, so I have now gone completely oil free, and also at the moment no seeds or nuts.
I have a healthy inside, apart from my brain which messes me about a bit, and now I would like my outside to match my inside. I am looking forward to getting rid of ugly cellulite, dry skin and little fat rolls around the midriff.
Also I have a weird saliva problem which has been ongoing for about 5 years now and is extremely unpleasant, so looking forward to improvements there.
Anyway, that's it for now.
Looking forward to getting to know you.
Will it matter in 10 minutes. 10 hours. 10 days. 10 weeks. 10 months. 10 years.
Strawberry60

Re: Taking it seriously at last

Postby Kyon » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:33 pm

I am considering coming back to McDougalling, after many years away(I was BonsaiPoppy then). Let us just say the years have taken their toll. I too have been trying everything(again) and end up frustrated and lighter in the pockets. Thinking this was easy, and with my current workouts(which I never came close to before) it could be the final piece of the puzzle.
Kyon

Re: Taking it seriously at last

Postby deweyswakms » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:58 pm

Hi all, and I too am back again to clean up my diet and lose more weight. I got lazy, not eating meat or processed junk foods, but I have had nuts, peanut butter, and lapsed into other bad habits. So, back to MWL and adhering to the program.
start weight 210 on 7/25/14; MWL recommit 7/2019 weight 197. 6/11/2022 weight 165.0. Height 5'8".
deweyswakms

Return to The Sandbox