The Healthiest Diet on the Planet!

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

The Healthiest Diet on the Planet!

Postby Branson » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:57 pm

Do you know what it is?

http://www.amazon.com/Healthiest-Diet-P ... words=diet

Why it's Dr. John McDougalls new book silly. But youre gonna have to wait for it.
Branson

Re: The Healthiest Diet on the Planet!

Postby geo » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:39 pm

Nice, I wonder what more Dr Mcdougall can say. I've pre-ordered, but I wonder what other specials might be lined up with the publisher. This time its from Harper One (aka Harper Collins Publishing, quite a big name publisher :-).

Bravo to Dr McDougall on landing a new book contract!
geo

My 1 year Journal McDougalling and results Testimonial
My March 2013 Star McDougaller Story
Some Random Thoughts on Successful McDougalling
geo

Postby Drew_ab » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:27 pm

I love the name of the book too. It's going to be hard to wait until September to read it!
Drew_ab

Postby VeggieSue » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:57 am

Since he already said in the webinars that it's going to consist of the Color Picture Book and a bunch of newsletter articles, you've already read it. OK, a few of Mary's recipes with color photos, too. But nothing new, to us, at least.

He even said what the chapters would be. I don't remember which they were, but it was in one of the last 2 webinars with Gustavo:
https://www.drmcdougall.com/health/education/webinars/

Of course I'm still getting it, though. I'm pretty sure I own everything else he had published except for the original recipes Mary gave his patients in Hawaii and a few of the in-print newsletters.
VeggieSue

Postby Branson » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:40 am

VeggieSue wrote:Since he already said in the webinars that it's going to consist of the Color Picture Book and a bunch of newsletter articles, you've already read it. OK, a few of Mary's recipes with color photos, too. But nothing new, to us, at least.

He even said what the chapters would be. I don't remember which they were, but it was in one of the last 2 webinars with Gustavo:
https://www.drmcdougall.com/health/education/webinars/

Of course I'm still getting it, though. I'm pretty sure I own everything else he had published except for the original recipes Mary gave his patients in Hawaii and a few of the in-print newsletters.

This hit me as a wet blanket. VeggieSue. I thought youd be more excited :crybaby:

Let me say hurrah for the new book.

For the color picture book on nice shiny paper in hand. That just when Dr. McDougall thought he was done with books, he writes another.
Branson

Return to The Lounge