Holiday DVD Sale

A place to get your questions answered from McDougall staff dietitian, Jeff Novick, MS, RDN.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Holiday DVD Sale

Postby JeffN » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:30 am

Holiday DVD Package

http://www.drmcdougall.com/store_jeff_n ... ckage.html

All 4 DVDs for $79.95 (plus shipping) and you get a FREE Fast Food -- a value of $20

Happy Holidays!]

In Health
Jeff
JeffN

Re: Holiday DVD Sale

Postby purdy » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:22 pm

why cant we get this in the uk?!!!!!! :crybaby:
purdy

Postby Mike Crosby » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:45 am

I received my set a few days ago and have watched almost 3 of the videos so far. I'm here to tell you, they are excellent.

I'll be watching them over and over, they are packed with such solid information. And I hope friends may be motivated to watch them too.

On the Fast Food video Jeff, I thought you said you were in CA for the shoot, not FL.

And Jeff and Sabrina's girls were so precious in the video. What a wonderful gift to grow up knowing about excellent nutrition and they look to be in fantastic health.

This is way off topic, but I'd love to know the mic you use and how to do the 2 and 3 camera shoot. I have my own youtube channel but I don't know how that's done and I would think it's not too difficult.

One more thought if I may. I get the feeling these immersion programs via Whole Foods have to potential to become big in the US. It seems to be one of the most exciting things going on now, and while it's only in its beginning stages, the potential seems huge.
Mike Crosby

Postby StarchBeet » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:25 pm

Jeff,

The page you linked to is a broken link or doesn't get me to the DVD set. Just thought you should know.

Thanks,
Julie
StarchBeet

Return to Jeff Novick, RD