Mystery issues

For questions or comments about health, diseases, exercise or weight.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Mystery issues

Postby Cahbsb » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:45 pm

30 something female here. GI issues. Can't do dairy (even if I wanted to...just laying out the facts), beans, any gassy food, can't do oils (again, just laying out the facts). I can do water and nut butters and breads /starches. Can't eat too much at one time.
Last year - colonoscopy, endoscopy, full abdominal x Ray, HIDA scan. All came back *negative* for anything, including celiac, ibs, gallbladder, parasites, that h.plyori thing I can't remember how to spell, etc etc. Tests *did* come back with mild gastritis and a diaphragmatic Hernia that I was told is very small and not causing the issues.

If I accidentally eat something bad my stomach feels like it's on fire and I have a low right pain - dull and feels bloated and inflammed. Gas-x has helped sometimes. Peppermint tea and ginger hide the pain for a little bit.

All started 5 years ago. Pregnant and then quickly pregnant again with my second child. Not sure if it's the cause.

Healthy besides all of the above. No other issues.
Cahbsb

Return to Health Issues