Clogged facial artery

For questions or comments about health, diseases, exercise or weight.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Clogged facial artery

Postby xalexx » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:12 am

Hi guys,

I was smoking for a long time and now i can see the pulse on my facial artery near my lips. How can i clear the artery so the inflammation goes down?

Thanks
xalexx

Re: Clogged facial artery

Postby roundcoconut » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:08 am

Yikes! The only thing I really know about, is that nutritional excellence can transform how you feel, if you give it time and commit to it.

I don't know if specific healings can be requested of your food! You can ASK your food to work in specific ways, and to turn back the clock on specific facial arteries -- well, that's a little new agey, but I guess I would start there. Instruct your body to relax all the muscles in your face, and to help blood flow naturally give each and every blood vessel plenty of space and plenty of well-being.

That's all I got for you!

Does western medicine have anything to offer as a temporary solution? I know that people with Bell's Palsy, are sometimes given botox injections, to even out their facial symmetry. It is a purely cosmetic fix, but it can make people look and feel much better. Is anything similar available to ppl that are experiencing what you're experiencing?
roundcoconut

Postby Willijan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:54 am

xalexx wrote:Hi guys,

I was smoking for a long time and now i can see the pulse on my facial artery near my lips. How can i clear the artery so the inflammation goes down?

Thanks

xalexx,

You don't say if you know anything about the McDougall Diet or other advocates of such a diet. Are you on this diet? If so, how long?

Indeed this and very similar diets have been demonstrated to clean out blood vessels. But you have to be strict about the diet for that to happen.

If you don't know about this, I would suggest you look at the rest of Dr. McDougall's site and find the places he explains the diet online. There's something called a "color book," (I can't remember the exact name) that explains some of the basic facts about this way of eating.

Another approach to getting information fairly quickly would be to read Dr. McDougall's book The Starch Solution, which will give you all the basic facts.

Or you could search his newsletter site for information on cardiovascular health, which will be more detailed. However you will only get information on one topic at a time that way.

There are a number of medical practitioners and researchers who advocate this way of eating to improve the health of your circulatory system (and all the rest of your body). Read the books of Dr. Dean Ornish on reversing heart disease (the same as what you need, clearing a blood vessel).

Or read Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, who did long-term research demonstrating the reversal of heart disease with severely ill heart patients.

If your facial vessel is clogged, other blood vessels in your body are probably clogged also. This diet is really the only thing that will help you with that long-term. Start reading about it. It is actually very simple to follow. The food is delicious, but you have to get used to giving up what you are used to. And you have to be motivated to stick with it.
Willijan

Postby viv » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:26 pm

You can help clear your arteries by going on the Starch Solution immediately. Eliminate all animal foods, fats and processed foods. Your life depends upon it.

Good luck!
Viv
5'8", Started March 2013
Starting weight: 217
Current weight: 157
60lbs gone--for good!
viv

Return to Health Issues