Katie's gluten free journal

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Katie's gluten free journal

Postby Ruff » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:53 am

Mary's Mini, day 2

Breakfast. Hash browns.
Lunch. soup and twice baked potatoes.
Supper Air fried baked potatoes.

Its 8pm and I am hungry, but thats it for today. I have to wait for tomorrows hash browns for breakfast now. I have cleaned up the kitchen, everything is washed up and put away for the night and I would rather put up with a bit of a hungry tum than do it all again :lol: :lol: Anyway, I know it will shut up for the night soon. Thankfully, even at my heaviest, I was never a night time eater. So my tum is used to shutting down for the night around this time anyway.
Katie

My testimonial. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38433
Ruff

Postby Ruff » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:52 am

just woken up for day 5, so after 4 days I am down 2 kg, which is nice. I expect the weight loss will slow down now.

The food is the same every day,
Breakfast: Hashbrowns
Lunch and dinner: some variation of soup, airfryed potatoes and garden salad.

Boring, but it does the job. I was aiming for 5 days and I will do that easily, so may do the whole 10 day mini.
Katie

Ruff

Postby Ruff » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:54 am

I lost 3.2kg on the 10 day mini, which was great. I think I might do it again in a week or so. interestingly my appetite has diminished too, which is nice, I just need to remember that when putting food on my plate!

In the garden everything is growing well. This weekend, as a treat, I might dig up some 'new' potatoes, first earlies, salad type. They will still be very small, but they are nicest that way! I need to keep one bucket of earlies for Christmas Day. It is a midsummer Christmas here, and I am planning on bean burgers and new potatoes from the garden. there are plenty of salad vegetables in the garden well. there should be plenty of tomatoes, but I think I will have to buy cucumbers as my plants are still very small at the moment.

And I am doing my first 'race' for over a year. Peter is doing a 25km mountain race and there is a 10km walk/run at the same event, which I will be walking. I will wear my brace and use walking poles and hopefully everything will go well with the foot.
Katie

Ruff

Previous

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals