Getting it together.

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Getting it together.

Postby Merwoman » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:10 am

I'm realizing that I have the basics of the checklist in my head, but I need to organize myself a little better.

When cooking my oats I was putting a whole apple in it, so I wasn't getting a full amount of oats on my 50/50 plate, which is why I was feeling so hungry shortly after eating breakfast. Now I will just add any fruit to the other side of the plate along with some veggies. Fruit and veggies on one side, oatmeal on the other side.

Unfortunately, I was eating some animal dairy (pizza, nachos) now and then before last week. Last week, I changed to vegan sour cream one day and vegan grilled cheese another day. Funny thing is, I don't really care for dairy subsitutes. The consensus is, don't eat any dairy, animal or vegan.

Oddly enough, in my brain since I wasn't having animal dairy I thought well... I can have more sweets. Too much sugar! No more!

I need to move more!
Merwoman

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals