Gayle's Gorgeous Game

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Gayle's Gorgeous Game

Postby Gspeech3 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:01 am

I'm done with FAD diets and SAD lifestyle! I love the way a PBD makes me feel. I was swimming along until I had a bad fall and now confined to modified bedrest for 4-6 weeks. I'm so active so this is definitely an adjustment. Even though my eating is usually on point, I can occasionally cave on nuts, nut butters and popcorn (occasional pretzels when I'm really out of control). I'm going to DUMP those items that stall the last 10 pounds. I am not going to starve myself to get there but need to eliminate those foods, especially due to my forced inactivity.

Cleaning out the kitchen is key for me and making sure that I have a plan in place when other people are eating and bringing in some of those foods. I sometimes can get set off when I watch others eat in front of me. Having this group and weekly weigh-ins will keep me accountable. I have done tougher things before. With a little preparation and focus, I know I can succeed.

I plan to journal everyday, check in to group, support others and keep my mental focus and balance.

For me, turning this into a GAME that is joyful, instead of a arduous CHALLENGE is key! That's the reason form my journal name. This will be... Gayle's Gorgeous Game!!

:-D
Gspeech3

Re: Gayle's Gorgeous Game

Postby courtneywagasky » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:53 am

Super excited to read your journal entries and see how you do! I am also trying to lose the last 10 pounds. Good luck!
courtneywagasky

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals