Tian-De's Log

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Tian-De's Log

Postby Tian-De » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:58 pm

April 17th, 2020

17 Days into MWL Program

Max Weight 2008: 226 lbs
April 1st Starting Weight: 170 lbs
Current Morning Weight: 164.4 lbs

MWL Program Guidelines

1. Start each meal with Soup / Salad / Fruit - :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: I had celery before my first meal, lunch. But didn't pay much attention to this point later.
2.50/50 Plate + Choose Fruit for Dessert - :thumbsdown: To make things easier, I cooked my veggies and starches together. Later in the day though, I only had starches.
3. Greatly Reduce Salt and Sugar - :thumbsdown: I added sweet BBQ sauce and salt to several of my bowls today. The BBQ sauce is often a trigger for me to binge on other bad things
4. Eliminate All Animal Foods - :thumbsup:
5. Eliminate Fatty Plant Foods - :thumbsup: I did well with this. I was tempted to eat some peanut butter for a snack, but had rye bread instead and almond milk instead.
6. Eliminate Any Added Oils - :thumbsup:
7. Eliminate Calorie-Dense Foods - :thumbsdown: bread
8. Don't Drink Your Calories - :thumbsup:
9. If You're Hungry, Eat! - :thumbsup:
10. 30+ Minutes of Exercise - :thumbsdown: went back to sleep after waking up.

Spiritual Practice

1. Be Truthful / Eliminate Dishonesty - Told my wife about my diet and participation on this forum after hiding it for two weeks.
2. Be Kind / Eliminate Cruelty - Treated my neighbor with respect when she went shopping for my family, but I should have been more grateful that she is so helpful and considerate.
3. Be Patient / Eliminate Worry - Started getting anxious in the evening because I didn't exercise early in the day, almost had a panic attack when I saw raw meat, but went to meditated instead of letting in make me upset.
4. 15 minutes of meditation, four times a day - x2 but I should have done this before going to sleep.
5. An hour of Falun Dafa qigong practice - An hour of Qigong with neighbors.
6.Read for an hour - Yes
Last edited by Tian-De on Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
世界需要真、善、忍
The World Needs Truthfulness, Compassion, and Tolerance
Tian-De

Re: Tian-De's MWL + Meditation Journal

Postby Tian-De » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:10 pm

April 18th, 2020

18 Days into MWL Program

MWL Program Guidelines

1. Start each meal with Soup / Salad / Fruit -   :thumbsup: Veggies before each meal.
2.50/50 Plate + Choose Fruit for Dessert -    :thumbsup: Added veggies to my starches and cooked them together.
3. Greatly Reduce Salt and Sugar -  :thumbsup:  Made a strong effort today on this front. Resisted a lot of temptation.
4. Eliminate All Animal Foods -  :thumbsup:
5. Eliminate Fatty Plant Foods -   :thumbsdown: a little bit of tofu, but trying to clean out fridge.
6. Eliminate Any Added Oils -   :thumbsdown: some oil in our spaghetti sauce, but avoided it everywhere else.
7. Eliminate Calorie-Dense Foods -   :thumbsdown:  pasta for dinner, but added lots of veggies. Did well in other regards
8. Don't Drink Your Calories -   :thumbsup:
9. If You're Hungry, Eat! -   :thumbsup:
10. 30+ Minutes of Exercise -   :thumbsup: 25 minute run in the morning, walk in the evening. 10,185+ steps today.

Spiritual Practice

1. Be Truthful / Eliminate Dishonesty -   Tried hard to stay focused while working, but occasionally got distracted and surfed the web.
2. Be Kind / Eliminate Cruelty -  Took care of my wife when she wasn’t feeling well. Recognized that I need to value my relationship with my family more than political disagreements.
3. Be Patient / Eliminate Anxiety -  Didn’t get anxious when things disrupted my work.
4. 15 minutes of meditation, four times a day -   x2 so far, but I need to do this before bed tonight.
5. An hour of Falun Dafa qigong practice -  An hour of sitting meditation with neighbors.
6.Read for an hour -  started this morning, but need to read more tonight.
世界需要真、善、忍
Tian-De

Postby Tian-De » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:05 pm

April 19th, 2020

19 Days into MWL Program

MWL Program Guidelines

1. Start each meal with Soup / Salad / Fruit -   :thumbsup:
2.50/50 Plate + Choose Fruit for Dessert -    :thumbsup: This is getting easier and easier
3. Greatly Reduce Salt and Sugar -  :thumbsdown: Added miso to my carrot soup
5. Eliminate Fatty Plant Foods -   :thumbsup:
6. Eliminate Any Added Oils -   :thumbsup:
7. Eliminate Calorie-Dense Foods -   :thumbsup:
9. If You're Hungry, Eat! -   :thumbsup: A little hangry at time when I couldn't eat. Need to get an idea for snacks
10. 30+ Minutes of Exercise -   :thumbsup: 25 minute run this evening. 10,185+ steps today.

Spiritual Practice

1. Be Truthful - remembered the points on this log helped a lot today. 
2. Be Kind -  I didn't react well when someone disturbed me this morning when they needed help with something.
3. Be Patient -  I didn't do well with this. I was a little snappy at times.
4. Be Selfless - I had trouble seeing things from others' perspective and was full of my own thoughts about how to do things.
5. 15 minutes of meditation, four times a day -   x3 so far, but I need to do this before bed tonight. I didn't last night, so I need to do this earlier.
6. An hour of Falun Dafa qigong practice -  An hour of Qi-Gong with neighbors.
7.Read for an hour -  Read a chapter this morning.
世界需要真、善、忍
Tian-De

Postby Tian-De » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:21 pm

April 20th, 2020

20 Days into MWL Program

Shocked when I saw the scale this morning. Losing weight without much effort at all.

MWL Program Guidelines

1. Start each meal with Soup / Salad / Fruit -   :thumbsup:
2.50/50 Plate + Choose Fruit for Dessert -    :thumbsup: Added extra water to my steel cut oats this morning, and they lasted a lot longer.
3. Greatly Reduce Salt and Sugar -  :thumbsdown: Added too much soy sauce to my dinner. Craving sweets a bit, but doing well. Had a sweetened rice cracker, but not much else.
5. Eliminate Fatty Plant Foods -   :thumbsup:
6. Eliminate Any Added Oils -   :thumbsup:
10. 30+ Minutes of Exercise -   :thumbsup: 73 minutes of walking. 9,900+ steps today.

Spiritual Practice

1. Be Truthful - Recognized that the life I have is the most perfect one possible. 
2. Be Kind -  I was pretty distracting to others this morning and gave folks a hard time.
3. Be Patient - I had some intense anxiety this morning, but it helped me recognize that much suffering comes from intentions to change things externally.
世界需要真、善、忍
Tian-De

Postby Tian-De » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:19 pm

April 21th, 2020

21 Days into MWL Program

Had a great day all around!

Breakfast - An apple and Sweet potatoes
Lunch - Sweet Potatoes and Mexican Fiesta Congee (A bit like Jeff Novick's recipe, except with leftover congee)
Snack - A soy milk box
Dinner - Congee and Curried Lima Beans

MWL Program Guidelines

1. Start each meal with Soup / Salad / Fruit -   :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: Apple before breakfast, but totally forgot about this later.
2.50/50 Plate + Choose Fruit for Dessert -    :thumbsup: I've been more like 60/40, but no worries.
3. Greatly Reduce Salt and Sugar -  :thumbsup: Much better today
5. Eliminate Fatty Plant Foods -   :arrow: felt like I was lax here, but only had 6% of my calories from fat on cronometer, so it maybe not to bad. Still should be mindful of this.
6. Eliminate Any Added Oils -   :arrow: A tiny smidgen of oil but not more than a fraction of a tsp.
8. Don't Drink Your Calories -   :arrow: A little boxed soy milk. It was good. I regret nothing!
9. If You're Hungry, Eat! -   :thumbsup: Oh yeah! Gotta keep this one in mind. That's my favorite. :D
10. 30+ Minutes of Exercise -   :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: Took a quick run this morning, but only for about 10 minutes. It rained later on. 4900+ steps.

11*. Don't casually mix in other things - :thumbsup: Probably shouldn't watch too much Youtube though.

Spiritual Practice

1. Be Truthful - More focused while working today, but listening to youtube while working maybe a bad idea.
2. Be Kind -  I cussed. Need to work on this.
3. Be Patient - Did everything asked of me without a word. Didn't get anxious.
世界需要真、善、忍
Tian-De

Postby Tian-De » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:58 pm

April 22th, 2020

22 Days into MWL Program

Lots of exercise. A little drained now

Brunch - Oven fries, a spinach salad, and vegetable soup
Snack - A fresh apple
Snack - A big mashed sweet potato with cocoa powder :D
Snack - A few chestnuts
Dinner - An apple, Soba noodles with lots of curried veggies, and an orange.

MWL Program Guidelines

1. Start each meal with Soup / Salad / Fruit -   :thumbsup: This is the first time I really focused on this. I felt a lot fuller after each meal.
2.50/50 Plate + Choose Fruit for Dessert -    :thumbsup: Maybe went overboard on veggies this time.
3. Greatly Reduce Salt and Sugar -  :thumbsup: Much less than usually. I measured my soy sauce when making stir fry. It helped a lot.
5. Eliminate Fatty Plant Foods -   :?: :thumbsup: I was happy to find out that chestnuts are low fat! Are they MWL friendly in moderation?
6. Eliminate Any Added Oils -   :arrow: A tiny smidgen of oil but not more than a fraction of a tsp.
7. Eliminate Calorie-Dense Foods -   :thumbsup: Had soba for dinner but had one roll instead of my usual two and had a ton of veggies.
9. If You're Hungry, Eat! -   :arrow: Tracking on cronometer made me a bit too self-conscious to do this well.
10. 30+ Minutes of Exercise -   :thumbsup: 80 minute bike ride, 25 minute run, 7600+ steps

11*. Don't casually mix in other things - :arrow: I should hold off on doing cronometer during the day because it interferes with #9 too much.

Spiritual Practice

1. Be Truthful - I was less distracted while working today, but still surfed the net and read the news a little bit when I could have been doing something productive.
2. Be Kind - I stopped myself from cussing today. I want to see how many days I can do this. A lot of this comes from the TV shows I watch, so I also want to see how many days I can go without watching violent, cussy action series (Arrow, Marvel, etc.)
2.1.1 Didn't cuss - One day
2.1.2 Didn't watch TV shows with lots of violence and swearing - One day
3. Have Forbearance - I was a lot more tolerant with others today, and realized that I need to work on valuing others and seeing things from other people's perspective.
世界需要真、善、忍
Tian-De

Postby courtneywagasky » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:53 pm

Hey Tian-De! I just wanted to pop in here and let you know that you're doing amazing! And that you're not alone with your uneasiness to eat until you're full because you're tracking! I have been tracking for the past 6 months on the Lose It! app and this week I decided to change things.

Before I was plugging everything in as I went or would log in most of my food in the morning and then I would get fixated on that stupid little number at the top telling me how many more calories I could have. I finally realized it was unhealthy of me to try and strategize or deprive myself of food based on a number. This week I waited until I was about to go to bed to plug in all the food from the day and I actually have been eating less! I wonder if this could work for you too. Let me know!
courtneywagasky

Postby Tian-De » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:06 pm

April 23th, 2020

23 Days into MWL Program

Short walk in the morning, lazy most of the day, long walk at night, wife made a feast at night.

Brunch - Oatmeal and carrots
Snack - A fresh apple, a big carrot, and some air-fried chick-peas
Dinner - A raw carrot, rice, stir-fried okra and mushrooms, dried tofu

MWL Program Guidelines

1. Start each meal with Soup / Salad / Fruit -   :thumbsup: Started doing this without thinking.
2.50/50 Plate + Choose Fruit for Dessert -    :thumbsup: Also became more automatic.
3. Greatly Reduce Salt and Sugar -  :arrow: tofu was cooked in maple syrup
5. Eliminate Fatty Plant Foods -   :thumbsdown: dried tofu, I should have stopped and saved the rest for left-overs for my wife.
6. Eliminate Any Added Oils -   :arrow: Someone special cooked dinner for me and I didn't have the heart to be picky when she said, "I made a vegan dinner for you."
7. Eliminate Calorie-Dense Foods -   :thumbsup: Good aside from the points above
8. Don't Drink Your Calories -   :thumbsup: I wanted soy milk tonight because I thought dinner was a feast, but held off.
10. 30+ Minutes of Exercise -   :thumbsup: A short walk in the morning and a long walk before dinner 10,700+ steps

11*. Don't casually mix in other things - :arrow: I checked my cronometer and it was nearly perfect (95%) in terms of micros and macros without trying, so I'm going to stop using this and focus on the 10 points without worrying about thinking of the nitty-gritty. When I do this it makes me a bit obsessive compulsive about food during the day and I can see how this could lead to problems.

Spiritual Practice

1. Be Truthful - Again, I got distracted during work time and watched a bunch of news clips.
2. Be Kind - Felt more gentle after focusing hard on not cussing.
2.1.1 Didn't cuss - 2 days
2.1.2 Didn't watch TV shows with lots of violence and swearing - 2 day
3. Have Forbearance -  I ate a meal with some non-compliant foods because I value the people who care about me more that being perfect about this.
世界需要真、善、忍
Tian-De

Postby Tian-De » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:33 pm

courtneywagasky wrote: I finally realized it was unhealthy of me to try and strategize or deprive myself of food based on a number. This week I waited until I was about to go to bed to plug in all the food from the day and I actually have been eating less! I wonder if this could work for you too. Let me know!

Hi Courtney,

Totally! I can totally relate to what you're sharing. Logging throughout the day makes me feel totally self-conscious. Sometimes I would stop eating when I totally felt like going on, and other times I would eat when I didn't feel like it because I felt I still had a lot of wiggle room. This also hit me while running. I'd think I didn't eat enough calories and that this would make me feel tired, and then I would REALLY feel bad. But it was all in the mind.

Not that I have enough data to say, this way of eating works, has no inherent deficiencies, and provided everything a person needs. I'm going to stop tracking for a while.
世界需要真、善、忍
Tian-De

Postby Tian-De » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:48 pm

April 24th, 2020

24 Days into MWL Program

Today I was solid on all ten points! This made me feel like I accomplished something. I felt like I had more energy and had a good run this evening. I especially enjoyed eating wheat berries like they were rice. This was really tasty and didn't need any sauce or salt to taste amazing.

Brunch - Wheat and Cantaloupe
Lunch-Snack - rice, beans, and mixed veggies
Dinner - oven fries and a hot salad

MWL Program Guidelines

1. Start each meal with Soup / Salad / Fruit -   :-)
2.50/50 Plate + Choose Fruit for Dessert -    :-)
3. Greatly Reduce Salt and Sugar -  :-)
4. Eliminate All Animal Foods -  :-)
5. Eliminate Fatty Plant Foods -   :-)
6. Eliminate Any Added Oils -   :-)
7. Eliminate Calorie-Dense Foods -   :-)
8. Don't Drink Your Calories -   :-D
9. If You're Hungry, Eat! -   :-)
10. 30+ Minutes of Exercise -   :-) 2 mile run, 40 minute bike ride, 5,200+ steps

11*. Don't casually mix in other things - :-) Stopped using Cronometer

Spiritual Practice

1. Be Truthful - This has to be the 3rd or 4th times I've written this, I surfed the net too much during work hours. I want to see how many days I can avoid doing this.
1.1 Didn't surf the net during work hours - 0 Days
2.1 Didn't cuss - 3 days (Almost lost it today)
2.2 Didn't watch TV shows with lots of violence and swearing - 0 days (Watched "Agents of Shield" today, never really thought about how violent and dark this show gets.)
3. Have Forbearance -  Had a peaceful and easy going attitude all day even when things didn't go my way.
Last edited by Tian-De on Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
世界需要真、善、忍
Tian-De

Postby Tian-De » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:29 pm

April 25th, 2020

25 Days into MWL Program

I had some strong cravings for soy milk today, but stayed strong. My rational is that if I need fat, I've got 20+ pounds of extra to use, so not problem. Because of the strong cravings though, I didn't have as many veggies for dinner.

Breakfast - An Orange, Buckwheat, and Carrots
Lunch - Buckwheat and Carrots + Leftovers
Snack - Fruit+ Soba and Broccoli
Dinner - Mexican Fiesta (Rice, Bean, Corn, Tomatoes, and Okra)

MWL Program Guidelines

1. Start each meal with Soup / Salad / Fruit -   :? Did this Breakfast and Lunch, but was craving starch for dinner
2.50/50 Plate + Choose Fruit for Dessert -    :? Again, did this Breakfast and Lunch, but was craving a hearty dinner
5. Eliminate Fatty Plant Foods -   :-) Wanted Tofu but I stayed strong.
7. Eliminate Calorie-Dense Foods -   :? Wanted chickpeas for a snack, but got lazy and made soba, it wasn't nearly as satisfying.
8. Don't Drink Your Calories -   :-D Wanted soy milk, but stayed strong
10. 30+ Minutes of Exercise -   :-) 24 minute walk, 20 minute bike ride, 5,700+ steps

11*. Don't casually mix in other things - :-) Read McDougall's MWL book!

Spiritual Practice

1. Be Truthful - Much more focused today during work hours. Stopped work early, but was mentally just not there. Need to be able to go until 6.
1.1 Didn't surf the net during work hours - 0 Days
2.1 Didn't cuss - 4 days (Didn't have this issue)
2.2 Didn't watch TV shows with lots of violence and swearing - 1 day
3. Have Forbearance -  Held fast to the 10 Guidelines despite strong cravings. Didn't really run into any situations that tested me in this regard otherwise.
世界需要真、善、忍
Tian-De

Postby Tian-De » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:49 pm

April 26th, 2020

26 Days into MWL Program

Didn't follow the guidelines very well today. I started out okay, but didn't do the 50/50 plate or pre-meal during lunch, then made oatmilk which lead to cookies which lead to pre-packaged gyoza. It really is a slippery slope.

I think part of this is because I felt like I reached a milestone in my running and weight loss, which made my will a little weaker.

Breakfast - a spinach, banana, chickpea salad
Lunch - 2 sweet potatos
Snack - McDougall's Oatmeal Cookie Recipe (Basically turned out to be cookie shaped banana bread)
Dinner - Gyoza and cookies

MWL Program Guidelines

1. Start each meal with Soup / Salad / Fruit -   :-( Started the day with a salad with chickpeas, but didn't follow this afterwards.
2.50/50 Plate + Choose Fruit for Dessert -    :-(
3. Greatly Reduce Salt and Sugar -  :? made cookies. They were from the McDougall recipe list but not MWL program
5. Eliminate Fatty Plant Foods -   :? see below
6. Eliminate Any Added Oils -   :-( gyoza
7. Eliminate Calorie-Dense Foods -   :-( cookies and gyoza
8. Don't Drink Your Calories -   :-( made oat milk
10. 30+ Minutes of Exercise -   :-) 3.1 mile run, 6000+ steps

11*. Don't casually mix in other things - :( Didn't follow the guidelines very well. I my face feels like it's breaking out now.

Spiritual Practice

1. Be Truthful - After a long run this morning, I lost my focus on the 10 guidelines and didn't follow the rules several times. I need to do things like I'm just beginning and not let milestones represent wins.
1.1 Didn't surf the net during work hours - 1 Days (no work today)
2. Be Kind - I should be more helpful and less absorbed in my own world.
2.1 Didn't cuss - 5 days
3. Have Forbearance -  Had two big tests today, but held my temper, didn't lose it, and felt much better.
世界需要真、善、忍
Tian-De

Postby Tian-De » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:56 pm

April 27th, 2020

27 Days into MWL Program

Breakfast - 1/2 and orange + Mexican Fiesta
Lunch - 1/2 and orange + Mexican Fiesta
Lunch 2 - Chili
Snack - A mashed banana with cocoa powder
Dinner - spinach and chickpea salad, pasta prima vera, 1/2 an apple

MWL Program Guidelines

2.50/50 Plate + Choose Fruit for Dessert -    :-) Did both all day long
7. Eliminate Calorie-Dense Foods -   :-) Had spaghetti, but the meal was about 75% veggies.
8. Don't Drink Your Calories -   :-)
10. 30+ Minutes of Exercise -   :-) Long hill walk, an hour of Falun Dafa meditation, a short walk, 25 minutes of strength training, 10,900+ steps

11*. Don't casually mix in other things - :D 10/10 no other things mix in!

Spiritual Practice

1. Be Truthful - During my walk this morning, I thought a lot about truthfulness and how it's easy to be truthful with others, but very easy to lie to myself or at least be insincere about my actions. For example, I often watch TV but the people and situations in the shows I watch are usually not in line with my values, and I find that I subconsciously imitate them.
1.1 Didn't surf the net during work hours - 2 Days Yay! First real day not surfing the web during work hours!
2. Be Kind - I kept a peaceful and kind heart all day, but a depressing movie we watched this evening affected me a bit too much.
2.1 Didn't cuss - 6 days
3. Have Forbearance -  There were several times I wanted to surf the next today, but I kept a strong will
世界需要真、善、忍
Tian-De

Postby Tian-De » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:07 pm

April 28th, 2020

28 Days into MWL Program

Had a rough morning. Really stressed out and experiencing anxiety, but I think this is largely due to trying to achieve some fitness goals beyond what I could handle and somewhat beyond the MWL program guidelines. I need to be single minded in doing one thing well.

Breakfast - Apples and oatmeal with carrots
Lunch - Oatmeal, chickpeas, and red cabbage
Snack - Rice pudding
Lunch 2 - Oatmeal, chickpeas, and red cabbage
Dinner - An orange and some brown rice

MWL Program Guidelines

2.50/50 Plate + Choose Fruit for Dessert -  :-)  
3. Greatly Reduce Salt and Sugar -  :? a little maple syrup
5. Eliminate Fatty Plant Foods -   :? See #8
7. Eliminate Calorie-Dense Foods -   :? see #8
8. Don't Drink Your Calories -   :-( soy milk and almond milk
9. If You're Hungry, Eat! -   :-) Wasn't hungry for a big dinner, just had an orange and some rice.
10. 30+ Minutes of Exercise -  :-D   45 minute morning walk, An hour of Falun Dafa meditation, 30 minute evening walk

11*. Don't casually mix in other things - :-( Looked into another fitness plan set things into overload and made things a lot more stressful.

Spiritual Practice

1. Be Truthful -
1.1 Didn't surf the net during work hours - 3 Days
2. Be Kind -
2.1 Didn't cuss - 0 days Failed
3. Have Forbearance -  Experienced intense anxiety, related to #11 above.
3.1 Days without acknowledging into thoughts of anxiety.
世界需要真、善、忍
Tian-De

Postby Tian-De » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:54 pm

April 29th, 2020

29 Days into MWL Program

A wonderful day. Ran, gardened, ate lots of oatmeal. Perfect.

I was shocked by the oatmeal. I only prepped a cup of steel cut oats, but cooked in extra water it left me super full and lasted all day.

Breakfast - A big bowl of carrots + a big bowl of oatmeal, Yams, and bananas
Lunch - Hot Asian Salad + Oatmeal & Yams
Lunch 2 - Oat Meal and Bananas
Dinner - SNAP Chili + Oatmeal
Desert - (Unsweetened Almond Milk + Cocoa Powder)xFrothed=tasty, low calorie desert while everyone else is eating Haagen-Daas

MWL Program Guidelines (9/10 Points)

2.50/50 Plate + Choose Fruit for Dessert -  :-)  
7. Eliminate Calorie-Dense Foods -   :-)
8. Don't Drink Your Calories -   :? Unsweetened almond milk, 60 cals total, but better than any other dessert option available.
9. If You're Hungry, Eat! -   :-) So full by the end of the day.
10. 30+ Minutes of Exercise -  :-D   45 minutes of stretching, walking, and running. and hour of Falun Dafa Qi-Gong practice, More than an hour of gardening and run-mowing

11*. Don't casually mix in other things - :-D I am becoming more firm in my determination to follow this plan without adding in other things. Do I slip on the guidelines sometimes... yes. But I know that I'm doing it every time.

Spiritual Practice

1. Be Truthful -
1.1 Didn't surf the net during work hours - 0 Days - Oh TedX, why are you so much more interesting than the things I need to do. (3 day max)
2. Be Kind -
2.1 Didn't cuss - 1 day (Max 6)
2.2 Didn't watch TV shows with cussing - 1 Day (Note to self, one strike and it's off)
3. Have Forbearance -  Held my tongue when my boss embarrassed me.
3.1 Days without acknowledging into thoughts of anxiety - 1 Day
世界需要真、善、忍
Tian-De

Next

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals