Alishana's journal

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Alishana's journal

Postby alishana » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:45 am

Hi ! I'm starting a journal.
2 years ago by becoming vegan and following 80% of the MWL guidelines, I lost 33lbs. I'm still vegan and still following most of the time the MWL guidelines but I'm not loosing weight anymore. It became clear to me that I have kind of a food addiction that is making me cheat. During this journey I discovered that I have a vey sensitive stomach and that my emotions are really linked to my diet. So, I really want to be 100% compliant for my physical and mental health and to lose 10 to 20 more lbs.

(Please forgive my english, I'm not a native speaker)
alishana

Re: Alishana's journal

Postby alishana » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:53 pm

I went back on track for dinner and I think about taking pictures of everything I eat to help me staying on track.
So tonight diner : potatoes (boiled with a little bit of salt and dried garlic on top) and salad. Very good and comforting.
alishana

Re: Alishana's journal

Postby alishana » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:20 pm

Yesterday lunch was so good.

At night I ate at a restaurant with my bf. Even if I did eat out of plan, I'm glad that I stopped eating when I wasn't hungry anymore.
Today I also ate out (a lot of friends meetings in the same week !). I choose the only vegan option and it was quit ok. I did some yoga and tonight's diner is going to be a vegetable soup !
My goal for the next week is to eat 100% MWL
alishana

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals