November and December s goals

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

November and December s goals

Postby laurag » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:42 pm

I know I would like to lose ten pounds! I am writing it down there I am saying it. I would also like to be more flexible I would like to bend down without hurting! I also am tired of overeating I would like to stop when I am full.
laurag

Re: November and December s goals

Postby laurag » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:01 am

I am ready to start exercise again just so.e stretches then walk unless it rains then maybe yoga instead. I remember noticing it's the little slip how everyday that is the. Culprit. So making a commitment to no more . Also drinking, makes me feel sick and would like to stop for a while.maybe two glass only every other weekend or not at all.

So only eat what in on program, and only until full not past

Exercise everyday

Drink in moderation or let it go
laurag

Postby laurag » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:20 pm

Meals today plan, breakfast, soup and rice and kale and lentils
Lunch cucumbers in vinegar and not sauce or celery potato salsa kale
Dinner soup corn potatoes in pan
Oatmeal with berries at night snack
laurag

Postby laurag » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:50 am

So walked today even though I didn't feel like it and I will do this one day with mwl only so no sneaking peanut butter like last night! No bread I am ok if I feel like a glass of wine only exception. It's my b day wine so I can have it. So I need to plan dinner, let's do Italian so pasta and sauce with broccoli need to pick up sauce and stuff for Paul I need veggies like carrots and celery and one more
laurag

Postby Lyndzie » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:56 am

Happy Birthday! It’s a great time of year for a birthday.
Lindsey
My food journal: Adventures in Eating
My pregnancy journal: Maybe a Baby 2017
www.lindseyhead.coach
Lyndzie

Postby laurag » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:55 am

So that didn't work I did have a glass of wine but also raisins and in the middle of night which I had stopped eating g at that time it has become a habit I ate raisin bran with almond milk. So no weight loss burning got another gain. So frustrating I had just begun to see some weight loss. So let's try so.fruit else complete compliance with soup for dinner and a potato with broccoli no eating again unless a bowl of soup
laurag

Postby bunsofaluminum » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:15 am

Oh, I can promise you, if you make yoga a regular part of your life, you will not regret it. There is something energizing and youth-making about the stretching and the stillness. There are lots of yoga videos on YouTube, as well.

Keep going...one step at a time.
JUST DON'T EAT IT

I heart my endothelial lining
by red squirrel

simple, humble food
by f00die

The rest is an industry looking to make a buck off my poor health
by Pamela, a FB user
bunsofaluminum

Postby laurag » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:21 am

Thank u for b day wishes and also Thank u about yoga I almost was on track with that so this gives me encouragement that that was the right way to go. I fell far from what I wanted last night but not too bad and I somehow feel good about figuring out this strict adherence thing. Hard time of year to do this. I do think I'm closer after seeing that I can go off track I know I really don't want too. Maybe just don't eat it is a good motto for me as well right now! So having usual breakfast back with oatmeal cut up applies in it with cinnamon. Potatoes kale and salsa all mixed up with celery on side for lunch .... That I have down I just need to do this dinner thing I have soup so that first and zucchini and rice so that the plan
laurag

Postby laurag » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:39 pm

So I have a new goal of losing five pounds in five weeks I will start Monday I'm not trying to lose right now just maintain thru thanksgiving and travelling
laurag

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals