Vegan Pizza

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Vegan Pizza

Postby wycoff » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:06 am

I made a Vegan Pizza video that uses whole wheat flour and works its way through vegetable preparation, a basic sauce,making and raising the dough, and cooking the pizza.

When I eat Vegan Pizza I get the sensation of being full, but I don't have to fight falling asleep like I do with full-fat non-vegan pizza.
My weight loss vlog: The Felton scale-down
Day I started diet: Day 1 on McDougall
wycoff

Re: Vegan Pizza

Postby Pumpkin Pete » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:56 am

Hi Wycoff,
Thanks for that. I have been regularly baking 100% whole wheat bread for the past few years but I haven't got around to making pizza with a whole wheat base. Your video gives me a good guide on how to make the base.
I recently moved and now have a veggie garden - I will be using the produce to top the pizza.

By the way you might be interested in food tips I have been writing for a while now which include many simple compliant recipes;
https://sites.google.com/site/qhuccommunitygarden/peter-s-food-tips-from-our-garden
Pumpkin Pete

Return to Food, Recipes & Meal Planning