Best Place to Get McDougal Foods

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Best Place to Get McDougal Foods

Postby tlouise » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:51 pm

My Trader Joes doesn't have much of the McDougal Foods. Walmart shows it on line, but I don't want to buy cases of everything. Where is everyone else finding those foods with the McDougal label?
tlouise

Re: Best Place to Get McDougal Foods

Postby AlwaysAgnes » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:17 am

tlouise wrote:My Trader Joes doesn't have much of the McDougal Foods. Walmart shows it on line, but I don't want to buy cases of everything. Where is everyone else finding those foods with the McDougal label?

I've seen them at Sprouts and (I think) Target. Check the list of stores near you at http://www.rightfoods.com/find/#nearyou
You don't have to wait to be happy.
AlwaysAgnes

Postby VeggieSue » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:13 am

All the chain grocery stores in my area have them - Stop and Shop, Shop Rite, Acme. I think I saw them in 2 drug stores, too - Walgreens and Rite Aid. Not much of a selection in each, but something.

I usually just order a case from Amazon when I need it, but buy singles locally when something new comes out to try it first.
VeggieSue

Postby GlennR » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:44 am

I think the best place would have to be at John and Mary's house. :-D

As far as the store bought versions, I expect it depends very much on where you live. I don't see them available in Canada for a price I'd be willing to pay for them and so count all who can get them as lucky.
Glenn
GlennR

Postby guitarplayer007 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:30 am

tlouise wrote:My Trader Joes doesn't have much of the McDougal Foods. Walmart shows it on line, but I don't want to buy cases of everything. Where is everyone else finding those foods with the McDougal label?

My Whole Foods carry many products
guitarplayer007

Postby miranda2060 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:02 pm

I buy them from Vitacost.com and iHerb.com.
miranda2060

Return to Food, Recipes & Meal Planning