Sweet dinner rolls- no kneading!

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Sweet dinner rolls- no kneading!

Postby michelesucks » Tue May 23, 2017 4:48 pm

Hello friends! I've been absent for a very long time, but I am finally cooking again. Yay! I've tried making bread a few times over the past while, with mediocre results, but these are very good and very hard to mess up. I've made them three times so far, and they're perfect every time.

http://eatyourheartoutedibles.com/recipe-week-fat-freeoil-freeegg-free-dinner-rolls/

A few notes:
- I used an 8x8 silicone pan to avoid cooking spray, and because I didn't have a 9x13 or whatever is actually called for.
- The ingredients list is correct, but the directions refer to the applesauce as "oil."
- I cook them for 25 minutes, then add foil for 12, which is 5 minutes and 3 minutes fewer than the recipe states, respectively.
- I calculated the calories in the recipe because I like to know, and if you make 9 rolls, there are about 240 calories in each one. They're big, though! I eat one with some veggies on the side as a meal.
michelesucks

Re: Sweet dinner rolls- no kneading!

Postby patty » Tue May 23, 2017 9:16 pm

They sound delicious!!!

Aloha, patty
patty

Return to Food, Recipes & Meal Planning