Chocolate Fudge Cake...

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Chocolate Fudge Cake...

Postby healthyvegan » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:29 am

Video for an epic low-fat no-oil Bday cake...
https://youtu.be/VPFUT2mcSHs I need to check my wife's math in the morning. She baked it and tried to use some cake layer cutter contraption that was a failure and decided to write up the recipe in three parts. I have a feeling there will be a slight variation or two she didn't think about. This was pretty much the best cake I've ever had. Enough sugar to last me another 364 days, though.
mrmrsvegan.com free whole starch low fat cookbook #wslf
healthyvegan

Re: Chocolate Fudge Cake...

Postby patty » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:10 am

Aw... Great Video.. Great Cake... Happy Birthday!!!

Aloha, patty
patty

Postby Vegankit » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:50 am

Wow, I wish I was invited.......looks like a fabulous day topped with fabulous birthday cake.
Vegankit
Vegankit

Postby healthyvegan » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:10 pm

thank you! we really wanted to show that you can have your cake and eat it, too! I just can't believe all these young fans we have from youtube & instagram are so interested in this type of cooking!? My wife keeps leveling up her baking skills, this one kind of sets the bar so high I don't know what I am in store for next year?!?!
mrmrsvegan.com free whole starch low fat cookbook #wslf
healthyvegan

Return to Food, Recipes & Meal Planning