Durianrider's video on steroids

Share your favorite approaches to stay active, fit and healthy.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Durianrider's video on steroids

Postby Risto » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:02 pm

This is pretty random and should possibly go in Lounge rather than here. I just happened to watch Durianrider's video "Steroids Epidemic In Australia" here (includes f-bombs at Durianrider's usual frequency):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJyFAT5eBTY

At 3 minutes into the video he shows footage from a pharmacy in Thailand where they have a very large color-printed 'menu' of steroids and other hormones in a big binder for the customers to browse, complete with chemical structures and everything. It looks basically like a candy store for steroids, and apparently you can get any prescription you want from the local doctors, so it's all technically legal as well. I guess none of this is surprising, but I was kinda amazed by the catalogue at the counter of the pharmacy.
Risto

Re: Durianrider's video on steroids

Postby dinska » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:04 pm

Vids concerning doping are the only Durianrider videos I watch, he and his mate are far too annoying to watch every day, but the info they give on this topic is probably the most unique.

I used to bodybuild and as you can imagine bodybuilders use this stuff like it's candy. (The only supplement I ever used in all my years was chromium.) Thailand is not the country folks I come in contact with use. (I won't mention.) But it really is just like ordering out a pizza for some of them. It's just depressing that it's still acceptable at all.
dinska

Return to Exercise and Fitness