Familiar Food List and Printables

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Familiar Food List and Printables

Postby karenbendt » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Watched Mary on youtube today and she showed a Plant Based Pantry List, and a Familiar Food list. Where can I get a copy. I am doing a presentation on "What do I eat?" for a college class that is doing a WFPB challenge. Any other handouts or easy recipe ideas would be great.Thanks
karenbendt

Re: Familiar Food List and Printables

Postby AlwaysAgnes » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:15 am

karenbendt wrote:Watched Mary on youtube today and she showed a Plant Based Pantry List, and a Familiar Food list. Where can I get a copy. I am doing a presentation on "What do I eat?" for a college class that is doing a WFPB challenge. Any other handouts or easy recipe ideas would be great.Thanks

I think this is what you're looking for. It's 9 pages that you can print out.
https://www.drmcdougall.com/wp/wp-conte ... itchen.pdf

For other information and recipes look under Education at the very top of your screen to the left. Most of the items listed under Education have drop down menus with more specific items. For example, under Recipes you'll find McDougall recipes, Mobile Cookbook App, and Canned & Packaged Foods. You can also use the search feature located on the same bar as the Education icon but to the far right.
You don't have to wait to be happy.
AlwaysAgnes

Postby karenbendt » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Thank you so much!! It was just what I needed and I found it right away with your help!!
karenbendt

Postby sirdle » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:04 pm

I'm interested in hearing more about the college class! What sort of college/class would have a WFPB challenge?

That's pretty darned cool! :-P
"Before Enlightenment chop wood, carry water. After Enlightenment chop wood, carry water." -- Zen proverb
sirdle

Return to Food, Recipes & Meal Planning