HELP!!!

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

HELP!!!

Postby Mint » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:22 am

Hi, I'm an Asian and living Thailand. And trust me our diet these days is not as healthy as the westerners think!

Anyhow, i found out about dr.mcdougall 2 weeks ago and just started high carb, low fat diet for a week
I dont count my calories and work out 5 days a week (90mins each week-cos i love it!)
BUT so far with this diet...i feel like im hungry all the time so i upped my carb intake, mainly rice and sweet potatoes
I haven't lost any weight plus i feel like im gaining weight, about a kilo more!!
Im really stressed out and dont know how to go about it! Im 27, 153cm, 52 kilos, 30% fat mass

i have been trying many diets before but always have doubts about them until i stumbled upon dr mcdougall, and i trust it 100% but i feel like im not progressing at all! PLEASE HELP!!! im deperate! :crybaby:
Mint

Re: HELP!!!

Postby Vanilla Orchid » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:12 pm

Are you cutting out all oils?
Could you list the foods you have been eating? It might help to write down everything you have during the day and post it for comments, then we can see what's goin on with you.
Vanilla Orchid

Return to Food, Recipes & Meal Planning