Help! Where can I get your DVD's?

A place to get your questions answered from McDougall staff dietitian, Jeff Novick, MS, RDN.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Help! Where can I get your DVD's?

Postby Wendy Jane » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:59 pm

Jeff: I realize your teaching DVD's have been around for quite a while. Since they're not dated I have no idea how long ago you actually recorded them. But I keep looking for them because I pass them out to folks who need the messages you deliver. I don't pass out a lot, but every so often I wish I had a few on hand. The DVD's I'm talking about are Lighten Up, Should I Eat That, Calorie Density and the one about fats and oils. I'd also interested in the 3 hour one where you take folks grocery shopping. I realize some "new" and "updated" information could easily be added to these lectures. But for the moment they serve my purpose well. We have these DVD's in our collection and NO I won't loan them out because I might not get them back!

Currently I'm sending a package to a couple who need to lose weight and asked for some help. I'm sending Forks Over Knives and Eating You Alive DVD's. I'm also enclosing a few books. But I would really like to find your DVD's so I could send them at a later time. So tell me---WHERE CAN I FIND THESE DVD's? Also-----WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO RECORD NEW ONES?

Thanks for the help.
Wendy Jane

Return to Jeff Novick, RD