Updated 10-Day McDougall Program Info

A place to get your questions answered from McDougall staff dietitian, Jeff Novick, MS, RDN.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Updated 10-Day McDougall Program Info

Postby Rivergal » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:49 pm

Jeff, I understand that you don't want to update your on-line videos because you update your info in the l0-day program, but how do we get updated info if we attended the l0 day program several years ago (for me it was 2016) -- it would be nice if there was an intensive review weekend - re-attending the l0 day program is way out of reach for me financially

I also understand your concern that there is too much info out there, but those of us on this discussion board know who to follow for correct info!
Rivergal

Re: Updated 10-Day McDougall Program Info

Postby JeffN » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:11 pm

Rivergal wrote:. Jeff, I understand that you don't want to update your on-line videos because you update your info in the l0-day program, but how do we get updated info if we attended the l0 day program several years ago (for me it was 2016) . I also understand your concern that there is too much info out there, but those of us on this discussion board know who to follow for correct info!

Thanks.

The new info is always posted right here. At the end of the 10-Day, I recommend everyone bookmark this forum and to subscribe to get notifications of new posts.

Most all my posts here are constantly updated with any new information I find relevant or if needed, I start a new thread. If you look at this past week or two, I updated the threads (or added new threads) on salt, intermittent fasting, Metabolically Healthy Obese, Hemorrhagic Stroke, Nutritional Yeast, B12, CRAP, Essential fats, and several more.

Rivergal wrote:-- it would be nice if there was an intensive review weekend - re-attending the l0 day program is way out of reach for me financially !

We have the 3-Day Intensive Weekends just for this purpose. You do not get all the info from the 10-Day but each of us does 3 of our lectures.

I hope that helps
Jeff
JeffN

Return to Jeff Novick, RD