Flax Seeds and Men

A place to get your questions answered from McDougall staff dietitian, Jeff Novick, MS, RDN.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Flax Seeds and Men

Postby BigDawg65 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:17 am

Dr Novick,
I have heard conflicting information about flax seeds and men's health. Is it good for men to use flax seeds in their diet or should they abstain from using flax seeds?

thanks for your time,
BigDawg65

Re: Flax Seeds and Men

Postby JeffN » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Welcome to this forum

As stated in the "Forum Guidelines: Please Read Before Posting!"
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=33672

"2) Please familiarize yourself with the forum and the discussions that have already taken place. There are several threads at the top of the forum that point to previous discussions. In addition, you can easily find almost any topic by typing in a few key words, highlighting my forum and also "JeffN" as the author. In addition, you can do a google search using the words "Jeff Novick" and the topic of interest and you will not only be linked to discussions in this forum, but also to discussions at my website and/or other websites, or to youtube video's or other blogs I have written on the topic. Please make sure you have done this before posting. If not, I may remove the post or move it to another appropriate forum where you may find others willing to respond or discuss the topic with you."

For instance...

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6493&p=44892

Most topics are indexed here in these two threads

Nutrition & Health FAQ: Answers To The Most Asked Questions
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=37233

Hot topics
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7828

In Health
Jeff
JeffN

Re: Flax Seeds and Men

Postby BigDawg65 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:48 pm

I tried to search the forum and did not find what you pointed me to. I appreciate you taking the time to point me in the right direction.

thanks again,

Ken
BigDawg65

Return to Jeff Novick, RD