Ben's journal

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Ben's journal

Postby Pacificfords » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Ben wrote:Thank you for your support everyone.

It has been made known to me that I am not going to be allowed to keep posting as I have been, because it might depress and dishearten people. I am sorry if what I have written here has done this to anyone...it was certainly never my intention. So I won't be journalling anymore :(

I am hoping that I am not going to be banned from the board, so I hope to be making some posts in other forums where it might be appropriate.

And I am going to be successful this time around I promise.

Ben

I'm so sorry that anyone made you feel this way. That seems a bit extreme considering that many of us are stumbling along in our own way. I hope you will ignore anyone that tries to rob you of the opportunity to be who you are and work through your challenges with the rest of us. The most important thing is that you take your life back and get healthy and that you never give up trying. Best wishes to you...
Debi

Blogging my journey at:
http://healthyandknowit2012.blogspot.com/
Pacificfords

Re: Ben's journal

Postby f1jim » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:55 pm

No one has banned Ben from posting as of this date. Ben was mistaken about this and the topic is not a forum topic of discussion.
f1jim
While adopting this diet and lifestyle program I have reversed my heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension, and lost 54 lbs. You can follow my story at https://www.drmcdougall.com/james-brown/
f1jim

Previous

Return to Food, Recipes & Meal Planning