New Journals for 2012.

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

New Journals for 2012.

Postby f1jim » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:19 am

It's exciting seeing the new journals pop up covering the new year. Also many older journals continue on as well. It's like watching the start of a great race. Lot's of excited, hopeful, participants ready for the challenge ahead. I am excited for those of you taking on the task of healthier eating and putting your trust in this plan to deliver the promise of better health, less weight, or perhaps both. Remember, the race is a distance race and the idea is to finish and finish strong. Planning is so important to making this work. The members here stand ready to provide the support and encouragement you may need along the way. This can and will work for anyone that cares to join.
On your marks, ready, set,......
f1jim
While adopting this diet and lifestyle program I have reversed my heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension, and lost 54 lbs. You can follow my story at https://www.drmcdougall.com/james-brown/
f1jim

Re: New Journals for 2012.

Postby jld » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Yes, good luck to everyone! And thank you for sharing your journey with us. Please feel free to let us all know how we can best be of encouragement and assistance! We all benefit from everyone's success!:)
A clean life is its own reward.
jld

Re: New Journals for 2012.

Postby carollynne » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:21 pm

THANKS to you both!!
I have lost about 60 lbs and never thought I'd be in the 150s ever again. cured my NAFLD!! Feel great!! Wt loss is so good for the knees and back, ankle, that I know I will never start back to the SAD way of eating again.
carollynne

Return to Food, Recipes & Meal Planning