my journal

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

my journal

Postby veggiemamma56 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:08 am

I am blogging also, but want something on this board, since I love coming here and reading other's inspirational posts.

I did an intro in the newbies section, so will omit all of that. Just to say, I am 55 and sick of what I have allowed myself to become...35 pounds overweight, wine drinking, garbage eating " life is almost over, so who cares" thinking person.

Will NOT end up shopping for cheese puffs in a scooter!

Have 5 good days behind me. Yesterday was great until early evening. Had some wine and bad snacks..definitely paying for it this morning. The wine tasted and made me feel horrible..new name for wine: poison

Made homemade minestrone soup yesterday..that will be my lunch and dinner most likely..will post foods eaten later tonight.

Today is a new day.
veggiemamma56

Re: my journal

Postby RAS » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:54 am

Will NOT end up shopping for cheese puffs in a scooter!

[/quote]

Welcome Veggiemamma, You will find good things on this board.I like your visual above. :eek: RAS
RAS

Postby veggiemamma56 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:53 pm

:))) I see people my age or younger in scooters at the store and they are obese and I know I should not assume, but can't help but think that if they lost weight, they might be able to walk!

Today was a shot day due to my drinking wine last night..it always wreaks havoc on my well laid plans. I stayed vegan but over ate...but tomorrow shines forth!
veggiemamma56

Postby veggiemamma56 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:23 am

Yesterday's food

B: 2 sliced of homemade bread with sweet potatoes

S. orange

L: homemade baked beans with salad

D: homemade minestrone soup with sweet potato croquettes.
veggiemamma56

Postby veggiemamma56 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:58 am

Yesterday was a great day..Energy up..sleeping well.

Amazing at how good I feel when I eat vegan and exercise a bit and do not ingest poison in the form of wine

home made bread came out sooo good. high and soft.

Need to up the fruit a bit though..
veggiemamma56

Postby pastagirl » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:01 am

veggiemamma56 wrote: Will NOT end up shopping for cheese puffs in a scooter!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pastagirl

Postby veggiemamma56 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:47 am

I have been blogging on my own site and then keeping a daily journal on my boot camp site so this third journal gets the least attention.

Eating well. feeling great..Love the program.

Exercising with the Firm 3 times a week and walking 3 days.

Scale only moved the initial 3 pounds and is now stuck so I think I will put it away for a while. Since this is going to be the way I eat and live for the rest of my life, I am not going to stress about the scale numbers, like I have always done in the past when I was on one of my many many "diets".

Will post here once or twice a week.
veggiemamma56

Return to Food, Recipes & Meal Planning