The Journey Continues

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: The Journey Continues

Postby RAS » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Thanks Anna,Winter has arrived and I have been so cold been eating a lot of soups.(Sorry FrozenVeg)for makeing you laugh. :roll: Tonight is my night for dinner befor Awana club,for the boys..So we will have taccos.Mine will have all the veggie and ff fixings,along with ff refried beans and low salt salsa.
I usually don't test my fbs when I work nights,as it is not that stable and tend to run a little higher. This morning after not eating since 4-5ish,did fs at about 9 it was 125 not too bad but could be better...got to get off these nights.
RAS

Postby RAS » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:36 am

Good Morning.Been a sluggish week.Compliance wise a little hard with the feast & sugar beast awakening. :( Will do mwl & a little reg.program,for the next month as I would like to be down about 8 lbs.by my bd in Feb.
B-Oats,1/2T.flax seeds ground,1walnut chopped 1bannana.Tea
L-Cooked collard greens,minestrone soup,potatoe,cuccumber and baby carrots.Water
D-Salad,soup
Walk 1 mile on tred mill
RAS

Postby RAS » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:08 am

Jan.17-
11-7 baby carrots,orange,minestrone soup
8a- oatmeal,with 1T.flax seeds ground,1 walnut,1/2T maple syrup
L-nuked potatoes,and salad
D-nuked potatoes,and broccoli,carmelized onions
RAS

Previous