Suz's getting & staying healthy Jounral

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Suz's getting & staying healthy Jounral

Postby suz729 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Christine in Cali wrote:Great to have you here Suz....You did good with Rosey Posey. She's such an inspiration as you will be too. Looking forward to reading more about your continued journey to health. Your in the right place.

Thank you I hope I will be an inspiration, but also know my sweet daughter has a much more outgoing personality than I do. She has been a great support for me as I go through allot of health and family issues. I am very blessed to have her!

Suz
suz729

Postby Rosey » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:33 pm

I'm blessed to have you as my Mom too. HUGS!!!!
Rosey

Postby carollynne » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:06 am

Suz, and Rosey!! let me chime in as well... this is so cool, I love it!! I know that with both of you on the same WOE success cannot be far away for all of us then. Great to read Roseys' posts,a and yes she is a wonderful encourager to me, and also to others as well.
I have my oldest and youngest sons who are vegan,a nd one is close by. We share all lot of meals, and that is such fun. Makes a ton of difference!!

Fall is here, and the leaves changing are so pretty!!
Hugs to you all out there!
have a wonderful day whatever you do!
I have lost about 60 lbs and never thought I'd be in the 150s ever again. cured my NAFLD!! Feel great!! Wt loss is so good for the knees and back, ankle, that I know I will never start back to the SAD way of eating again.
carollynne

Postby Rosey » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:36 am

carollynne wrote:Suz, and Rosey!! let me chime in as well... this is so cool, I love it!! I know that with both of you on the same WOE success cannot be far away for all of us then. Great to read Roseys' posts,a and yes she is a wonderful encourager to me, and also to others as well.
I have my oldest and youngest sons who are vegan,a nd one is close by. We share all lot of meals, and that is such fun. Makes a ton of difference!!

Fall is here, and the leaves changing are so pretty!!
Hugs to you all out there!
have a wonderful day whatever you do!

Thanks Carollynne. Always great to have support from family and friends. HUGS!!! Glad your sons are with you on your ride to health as well.
Rosey

Postby Rosey » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:40 am

Poke hay mom post what your eating it really helps when you post it even the slips. Doing so helps me stay on track better. Need to start listing my drinks too because those can be a downfall as well.
Rosey

Postby suz729 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Okay I am going to try and listen to my daughter. You know you can learn from your kids!

B Oatmeal raisins

L Green smoothie w/grapes, whole orange, 1/4 lemon, 1/2 banana, lite soymilk and spinich.

Dinner Southwestern black bean & corn salad
suz729

Postby Rosey » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:12 pm

I know your not feeling good hope it lets up soon. HUGS!!! Love you.
Rosey

Postby suz729 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Rosey wrote:I know your not feeling good hope it lets up soon. HUGS!!! Love you.

Thank you babe! I am losing my voice now so I think I caught a bug, but am feeling better than I was this morning so hoping it's going away. Hope that your foot is doing better. Love you Lots
(((((HUGS))))))) back at ya, mom
suz729

Postby Rosey » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:53 am

suz729 wrote:Thank you babe! I am losing my voice now so I think I caught a bug, but am feeling better than I was this morning so hoping it's going away. Hope that your foot is doing better. Love you Lots (((((HUGS))))))) back at ya, mom

Ick. guess I won't call ya today giggle. I'd hear ribit ribit. Giggle sorry couldn't resist.

My foot isn't doing better and I made my shoulder hurt again but I'm seeing doctor today about foot and will mention shoulder too.
Rosey

Postby blondie » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Hi Suz, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope the food went well for you today!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjVo52w/]
[/url]
[url=http://www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/wjVo52w]My Weight Chart:
Image[/url]>
311 all-time highest weight. Began McDougall plan at 300 lb. on 2/9/2011.
blondie

Previous

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals