mtns October Journal

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: mtns October Journal

Postby mtns » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:15 pm

Last day of this October Journal. Then I am joining the MWL group for the Holiday excursion one. I am excited about it. I have learned a lot about keeping this journal that I do need to track everything that I eat. I do have times when I eat just because I am worn out physically. I need to realize that is no excuse. I have also learned that snacks in my house are not a good thing and that I can't even eat a little bit of sugar type stuff or I really crave it. I have only lost 2 lbs. this month but plan on working harder this next month. I am excited to see what God will do. I need to realize that lack of sleep really affects me and I need to work on getting enough sleep. I am still working on uping the veggies and feel like I am doing much better at it.

E: 1 hr. x-bking

1B: 1/4 c. oatmeal with 1 packet of stevia, 1/2 banana

2B: 1/2 c. oatmeal with pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, a few raisins, 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup

L: split pea soup over a baked potato, 1/2 slice of rice bread with 1 slice of soy cheese, big salad with homemade dressing

S: carrots and maybe a few sweet potatoes

D: baked tofu( maybe or baked potato), broccoli, green beans

S: Chef A.J.'s caramel apple
mtns

Previous

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals