Gramma Jackie's Journal

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Gramma Jackie's Journal

Postby carollynne » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:13 pm

ah yes, know what you mean... hey you are doing great, and enjoy the successes and look forward and not backwards I say!! and push all the negative thoughts away!! moving on, and moving up to great health! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have lost about 60 lbs and never thought I'd be in the 150s ever again. cured my NAFLD!! Feel great!! Wt loss is so good for the knees and back, ankle, that I know I will never start back to the SAD way of eating again.
carollynne

Postby Gramma Jackie » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:51 am

Beau Says Goodbye

Some people wanted me to post another photo of Beau. So here it is.

I love ya guys. It's been great. You can keep in touch on my blog if you like.

http://my-fat-free-life.blogspot.com/

McDougallers--the next time you see me,

I will be the Biggest Loser. :)
Gramma Jackie

Postby janluvs2heel » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:27 am

Right back at you, GJ!!

I will check in with you on your blog & also via "private" email.

We will all miss you.
Jan
janluvs2heel

Postby Dendra » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:35 am

Good luck to you.

Slow and steady wins the race. :)
Dendra

Postby SactoBob » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:40 am

Jackie,
I hope that you won't mind me posting in your journal. I saw a post in my thread last night and thought it was sweet. I hope that you will be able to try harder, and I want you to know that I completely forgive you and hope that you forgive me for the things that prompted to write what you did. Forgiveness really is divine, and it is something that we all need to give and receive. None of us will ever be perfect.

As far as I am concerned, I would like you to stay and succeed. I think you have learned a very important lesson and that you have to tools to succeed and will succeed.

If it makes a difference to you, I will be moving on, and not out of any bitterness or recrimination. I had a long talk with Farley and I may post more about it later. But there is a cosmic message being sent to me from many directions that it is time for me to move on. It is nobody's fault, but this is just not a good place for me here any more, and it may be true that I am serving only as a drama or distraction here. Perhaps it was a drama that was enacted so that I would get the message that it was time to move on, and if so, I thank you for playing your part. It takes a lot sometimes for me to get the message, but I talked it out, slept on it (LOL, I didn't sleep at all) and am really sure that this whole thing has played out to my benefit. It was important that I understand that this is not the place for me now. Sometimes the most important and beneficial things we learn are the most painful, and I hope that will be the case for you too.

So my desire would be that you stay and prosper and use what you know to help others once you realize what you have wanted so long. And I want you to understand that the forgiveness I am talking about is for everything. There is no reason to leave whatever because of anything between you and me. My hope is that you stay and succeed, and that even if you don't fully succeed that you keep trying. You have friends here and have need of support. I too have friends, but have just realized so clearly that I am not cut out for the Board here, and through no fault of yours.

If you feel that leaving for awhile would be best, I wish you the best with that too. Perhaps you have reflected like me and seen that what we have here is not good for you either. I hope you make the best decision, but make it for yourself and not on the basis that I want you to leave or have any ill will towards you. Feel free to drop by my blog and let me know how you are doing.
SactoBob

Previous

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals