Path to freedom

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Path to freedom

Postby mrweetabix » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Hello,

I've decided that I'll start writing a journal, maybe this will help me, I can write down my thoughts/anxieties and perhaps you could give me feedback if your can relate etc.

Okay, so I'm going to try in the most gentle way to establish a long term way of eating, which in turn will hopefully lead me to persue other interests in life.

It is 11pm now, but for tomorrow I have planned.

B: cauliflower and broccoli steamed sprinkled with pumpkin seeds.

L: Carrots and Parsnip with fresh Spinach

Dinner: Baked potato and butter nut squash

This overall has created alot of anxiety for me as there's nothing raw or substantially raw...I don't know whether it's a good idea to eliminate the fruit completely? And have a fully cooked diet....is that normal? I feel like I'm doing it wrong...I don't really like fruit either, but I feel like I HAVE to eat it because of all the hype lately.

Sorry for my psychotic moment, but what should I do?

My weight is around 45kg but I hope to eventually go up to about 50-51kg, my height is now 182cm. I have been there before, and I feel much better than I do now, so hopefully I can get there again, slowly
mrweetabix

Return to Food, Recipes & Meal Planning