Losing weight and trying to regain health

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Losing weight and trying to regain health

Postby suz729 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Hello
I am trying to lose some extre weight and regain my health. I am a 61 year old wife, mother and grandmother. My husband and I are raising three grandsons we adopted and I need to be able to do things with them. I have flutuating hypertension and some other health issues I think thas way of eating will help. I lost allot of weight on this plan before and felt great. I want this to be a life long thing and not go back off and lose all of what I accomplish like I did last time. I actually love the food, but my husband didn't want to try it and I found it hard to stick to without his help. He is doing it with me this time and seems to like the food now that he has tried it!
I have been reading allot of post on here and find it easier knowing other people are where I am. I really enjoy having my daughter Rosey on here!!!!
Suz729
suz729

Re: Losing weight and trying to regain health

Postby Rosey » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:16 pm

HUGS Mom. We are both going to get healthier and skinnier together. Love you.
Rosey

Return to Food, Recipes & Meal Planning