Christine's Rants and Raves....

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Christine's Rants and Raves....

Postby Christine in Cali » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Thanks Rosey and HealthE1

On to my next goal...but today I got kinda lax ...there's that ol sabotage again.

I haven't worn my new pants cause they are too tight LOL even though they say they relax, I don't like it tight around my waist. I think I am going to bring em back and wait till I get thinner to buy such expensive clothes.
Last edited by Christine in Cali on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nature won't be denied"
Christine in Cali

Postby LoriJenny » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Wow!!! That so great Christine!!! :) :) :)
LoriJenny

Postby Christine in Cali » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:27 am

Thanks Lori for your support and friendship
"Nature won't be denied"
Christine in Cali

Postby Rosey » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:16 am

Christine in Cali wrote:Thanks Rosey and HealthE1

On to my next goal...but today I got kinda lax ...there's that ol sabotage again.

I haven't worn my new pants cause they are too tight LOL even though they say they relax, I don't like it tight around my waist. I think I am going to bring em back and wait till I get thinner to buy such expensive clothes.

I'd keep them or get the next size up if they are way tight. You deserve to have the new pants. enjoy.
Rosey

Postby Christine in Cali » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:44 am

Oh...but I charged em and they were 100 bucks for Denim leggings/jeans. I liked the two Capri's I bought and they were on sale. Nordstroms is good about taking things back. Thanks Rosey for telling me I deserve them.
"Nature won't be denied"
Christine in Cali

Postby Rosey » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Christine in Cali wrote:Oh...but I charged em and they were 100 bucks for Denim leggings/jeans. I liked the two Capri's I bought and they were on sale. Nordstroms is good about taking things back. Thanks Rosey for telling me I deserve them.

Ahhh I see I'd probably return them if they were charged. I've never charged things so my brain doesn't go there when I think about buying and returning. I love Capri's.
Rosey

Postby simoncat » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Wow, Christine. Congratulations!!! I think you should buy 2 pairs of pants! :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whvr8sU/]
[/url]
simoncat

Postby carollynne » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Hi Christine, it is fun to be here instead of on the circle of friends, and seeing everyone talking back and forth.
I must say I agree with you, I never charge either, I think we are just too old and wise to do that. but then again, I think you will be getting down some more and so they will fit eventually to your liking.
Either way, love how this plan is working for you!! smile and the world smiles with you, and all that!!
And yes you do deserve it too!
I have lost about 60 lbs and never thought I'd be in the 150s ever again. cured my NAFLD!! Feel great!! Wt loss is so good for the knees and back, ankle, that I know I will never start back to the SAD way of eating again.
carollynne

Postby Christine in Cali » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:04 am

Thanks Simoncat and CL. I only put small amounts on my card (well, cept fer one :\ my bad) but I learned my lesson in my 20's about that and now I have a perfect credit score. It's so funny how every credit card in the world is sending me apps....I shred them.

I will buy some more pants, but from Ross or even the Nordstrom rack/outlet....OMG I can buy clothes there now!!! I used to only buy shoes and soap when I was heavier. I think I will go into the city (SF) this Friday when I am off to see what I can conjure up, after I return the full priced ones.

Well, lets all have a near perfect day and be aware of our food choices, and my we continue to have the power to not eat SAD....I'm on a mission da da..dat dat...da da...dat dat..da da...dat dat..da da..dat dat tadaaaaa This is your mission, if you chose to accept.
"Nature won't be denied"
Christine in Cali

Postby Christine in Cali » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:47 am

164.2 this AM
"Nature won't be denied"
Christine in Cali

Postby LoriJenny » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:05 pm

U are doing so awesome!!!
LoriJenny

Postby Christine in Cali » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:19 pm

163.4 this PM

Thanks Lori....I'm on a roll for sure. Just have been resisting and it is getting easier.

Well I sold my little trailer tonight. I got it free on Craigslist and sold it for $300. I had to fork out about 50 bucks regestering it and buying a few minor things but i think i did pretty good. I still wish I had one tho, just one I can set up myself. I may be going to Vegas on the 18th I need to find a Vegas Baby dress.
"Nature won't be denied"
Christine in Cali

Postby Christine in Cali » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:07 am

Am I losing weight too fast? Don't get me wrong, I love getting on the scale and seeing it a new number every time but maybe my skin will have a hard time catching up. Don't want to be thin yet saggy :|

I am not starving, I am not over exercising. I have not been eating gluten or just a wee amount since deciding to go that route. Maybe all along I really was allergic to gluten. Wow was this the main cause of my weight, bloat and inability to keep the weight off, all along?

I am all out of oatmeal, and Bob's Red Mill has a gluten free kind. time to go shopping....Watermelon here I come, please be sweet for me.

Can't wait to wear this suit again
"Nature won't be denied"
Christine in Cali

Postby LoriJenny » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Hi! I'm no expert, but I don't think you should worry too much about losing too fast, just enjoy and find a great dress for vegas!! :). People on that biggest loser show lose weight really fast and they seem to do ok with it. Congrats on the new low!
LoriJenny

Postby Christine in Cali » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:23 pm

162.0 this AM

Ok Lori I won't worry. I have booked my flight and room for Vegas. I will be meeting my Sis and family there and then we will drive back, stopping at Bodie, Mammoth or way over to Zion.....Hope I can stay on track.

I finally have a day off today and I will spend it with the doggies and depositing checks.....I may make some veggie burger too.
"Nature won't be denied"
Christine in Cali

PreviousNext

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals