New to plant based eating and the McDougall Program

New to the discussion board? Use this area to practice posting messages.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

New to plant based eating and the McDougall Program

Postby Raquel1002 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:34 am

Hi all,
Just want to say I'm really glad these forums are here as I am all alone in my attempts to go plant-based ie, no family, friends, colleagues are inspired by the changes I've been making and/or the well known Netflix documentaries that make it so clear that PB is the best way to eat given all the research and success stores when comes to achieving optimal mental and physical health. Have some questions and am interested in hearing others' experiences so I literally took the day off from work so I could finally spend some quality time browsing this website and the forums, and figuring out which forum to ask which q (and possibly most will be answered once I start reading!) So appreciative to have this resource and all of you who're on the path; inspires me and reinforces that this is the best way for me. Thank you and thank you Jeff especially!
Raquel1002

Re: New to plant based eating and the McDougall Program

Postby Idgie » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:57 pm

Glad you're here! I find these boards invaluable.
Idgie, Southern CA
My recipes (mostly MWL) are at https://www.drmcdougall.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=58361&p=586527#p586527
My new MWL-only recipe site is at http://mwlrecipes.weebly.com
Idgie

Re: New to plant based eating and the McDougall Program

Postby Raquel1002 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:25 pm

Thank you Idgie! How long have you been eating Plant Based? Are you 100% or like 80/20 and what do you find works best in your experience?
Raquel1002

Return to The Sandbox