First post

New to the discussion board? Use this area to practice posting messages.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

First post

Postby Honeybunny » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:16 pm

This is the first time I've posted to any discussion board or even used one for that matter. I've been doing the McDougall program for over a year but faulter several times per week; something of which I am not proud. Most of the time I am making all of our starch based meals from scratch and am rarely using any added oil at all. My husband and I both feel great. My total weight loss is only about 13 pounds and I have more to go. Sometimes this frustrates me but I am not 100% compliant and know this is frowned upon but most of the time we are eating the starch based vegan diet. My husband is 66 and I am 56. We love the simple fare and I thoroughly enjoy making the meals. I love to read all the posts and appreciate everyone's input.
Honeybunny

Re: First post

Postby grid » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:34 am

Hi Honeybunny,

Welcome on board :)

This is not the best part of the forum to get in touch with others, because The Sandbox is to try the features of the forum, not to share thoughts. Anyway, I'm happy you've found us and hope your food gets better and better with the help of these boards.

Maybe the best way to meet others is to write your introduction post into the forum called Testinomials and Success Stories, your general thoughts, experiences into The Lounge, but you can share your favorite recipes in the Food&Recipes section, if you like.

Let us know if you need any help and share your progress with us.
grid

Return to The Sandbox