new to this board and any board!

New to the discussion board? Use this area to practice posting messages.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

new to this board and any board!

Postby seddon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:52 pm

healthy active lifestyle is my life... i'm looking to learn for myself and to help others
seddon

Re: new to this board and any board!

Postby mayflow » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:06 am

Hi, I'm new too, and just this moment joined. Just studied a course in nutrition so this seems a fortuitous find. Just looked quickly at the general health ideas here - had to get the idea to drag those foods around in the opening test! Seems vegan oriented, which is probably very healthy and natural.
mayflow

Re: new to this board and any board!

Postby VeggieSue » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:25 am

mayflow wrote: Seems vegan oriented, which is probably very healthy and natural.

To see the basics of the McDougall food program, look at this link:

http://drmcdougall.com/free.html

The home page itself has loads of other nutritionally-oriented articles, too:

http://drmcdougall.com

In the message board itself, look for Jeff Novick's forum and read all the posts in the stickies at the top of it for loads more information on the food plan.

And most of the discussions take place in other forums. This particular one, The Sandbox, is where people come to test out their signatures, tickers, or learn how to use the forum software. The FAQs above also explain how the forum software works if you have a problem posting or want to learn how to make links or attach a graphic and so on. So do your reading then come on over to the Lounge for any kind of discussion. Either start one of your own or jump right in to another.
VeggieSue

Return to The Sandbox