Celiac, Rheumatic & Psoriatic Arthritis Diet differences

New to the discussion board? Use this area to practice posting messages.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Celiac, Rheumatic & Psoriatic Arthritis Diet differences

Postby FindingHealth » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:53 am

:nod: Am hoping to find people who are happy with their diets for
Psoriatic Arthritis Disease, and if there are people who also need to diet for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Celiac Disease at the same time as they are dieting for Celiac Disease? I was just getting used to the Celiac Diet, and remembered the last time I had an x-ray, the doctor said I had arthritis in one knee, and so I was just preparing a diet for arthritis that would go along with Celiac, and found symptoms of Psoriatic Arthritis. Right now I am attempting to cut out every food not recommended for any of these diseases, and eat only what is allowed in all three. I understand that diets should be tested to find out what works best for each individual. It is nice to find this wonderful web site with so many successful people who appear to be so helpful. Thank you in advance for any input you can provide for me and any others with the same questions.
Today (2-9-13) I research Autoimmune Diseases on Wikipedia, and see that all three diseases listed above are Autoimmune Disorders and I found a book written by someone who is now healed of Psoriatic Arthritis, and who believes the same diet he used for that would work on other Autoimmune Disorders. There are lots of Autoimmune disorders, and this diet looks like something I can easily follow, since I have been dieting for Celiac Disease and Rheumatoid Arthritis before I discovered the symptoms of Psoriatic Arthritis. This book has other helpful suggestions about life style also. I am new to this site, and could not figure out yet how to respond to the one comment I got so far. Thank you for your help.
FindingHealth

Return to The Sandbox