? about Posting a Reply

New to the discussion board? Use this area to practice posting messages.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

? about Posting a Reply

Postby Lilly » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:47 pm

When posting a reply, the window on the bottom entitled "Topic Review -- [subject of topic]" only displays the last page of existing replies if a thread has more than one page. Is there a way to scroll through all of the pages of existing replies while composing a reply? -I can't seem to find a way. Thanks!
Lilly

Re: ? about Posting a Reply

Postby ronald11103 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Short answer, No. It appears the "Reply" screen displays up to 15 posts which may be more that just the last page. Also, it appears that the last 15 posts are displayed regardless on which page you click on "Reply." I.e., if you click on "Reply" on page 2 of 4, the last posts on page 4 are displayed.
Ron in Oregon
ronald11103

Postby Lilly » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:37 pm

ronald11103 wrote:Short answer, No. It appears the "Reply" screen displays up to 15 posts which may be more that just the last page. Also, it appears that the last 15 posts are displayed regardless on which page you click on "Reply." I.e., if you click on "Reply" on page 2 of 4, the last posts on page 4 are displayed.

Ron, thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question! This helps a lot -- I can stop trying now and quit fooling around in the "User Control Panel." I really appreciate it!
Lilly

Postby JohnLarson » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:07 pm

I will just open up a new tab and reply on that. I think that is the only way to multi-quote also.

My Current Journal

My First Journal

The McDougall Program is not a "diet," and it was not designed primarily for weight loss – however, loss of excess body fat naturally results as people regain their health. - Dr. John McDougall
JohnLarson

Postby ronald11103 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:44 pm

JohnLarson wrote:I will just open up a new tab and reply on that. I think that is the only way to multi-quote also.

Yes, that's a good work-around. Right-click on "Reply" or "Quote" and open in a new tab or window.
Ron in Oregon
ronald11103

Postby Lilly » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:18 am

Thanks John and Ron! Sounds like a good work-around -- I'll try it next time.
Lilly

Return to The Sandbox