Dr. B on Hadza diet fiber

New to the discussion board? Use this area to practice posting messages.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Dr. B on Hadza diet fiber

Postby calvin » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:23 pm

You can use YouTube’s built-in features to share a specific part of any YouTube video. Simply pause the video at the exact moment you want to share, right-click anywhere on the video, and then select “Copy video URL at current time.”

Example:

Optimize Your Microbiome: Dr. Will Bulsiewicz | Rich Roll Podcast
calvin

Re: Dr. B on Hadza diet fiber

Postby Drew_ab » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:53 pm

This is an outstanding video by the way (in its entirety). I wasn't familiar with Dr. Will Bulsiewicz prior to hearing him on the Rich Roll Podcast but am glad that we have another whole foods plant-based physician in the field. The only difference I see between him and perhaps McDougall/Novick is that he contends that consuming a greater variety of plants is better than few. Simplicity is considered to be a key element of compliance on this board for many people and has many advantages. Personally, I probably eat about 40-50 different plants per month, but it probably doesn't have to be that complex. The Hudza eating 600 plants per year is quite an impressive statistic, as is their 100g+ daily consumption of fiber.
Drew_ab

Return to The Sandbox