New to McDougall

New to the discussion board? Use this area to practice posting messages.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

New to McDougall

Postby Majik2 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:08 pm

Just testing this out. I am new to the McDougall program and have been on this program for a little over two weeks. I've enjoyed reading many of the posts on the message board and hope to continue to learn as I adopt this new way of eating.
Majik2

Welcome to the family!

Postby MDsolehinSABTU » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:55 am

Welcome to the family Majik2! I have been on the program for a month myself and I would like to not only learn but share the knowledge that Dr. McDougall and team have freely shared themselves! :lol:

[*]P.S: Please use the Smilies at the right column more frequently! :D
Mastering Training & Development : Weight Gain through Plant based Diet
MDsolehinSABTU

Re: New to McDougall

Postby Jmh6451 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:04 pm

Hi I've been on the program since the 10th of August.

Today has been a bust, since we had lunch with friends. I had all the stuff that I shouldn't eat. But tomorrow is another day and I don't plan on replicating today's mistakes. I can feel the fat that I ate today. Don't need to make that mistake again. LOL

I finally got my cookbooks today so I'm going to be trying new recipes. Welcome to the board
Jmh6451

Postby Arlean » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:29 am

Welcome to the Discussion Boards, Jmh6451!
Arlean

Postby MDsolehinSABTU » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:51 am

Jmh6451 wrote:
Today has been a bust, since we had lunch with friends.

Social functions, how non-condusive it is for dietary therapy. Whats more if you are one who is the centre of influence of your circle, you're going to need a new set of retorts to calm all the incoming "hospitality" of urging you to go for extras. All the questions of why you are going vegan... leading up to a whole debate session on life and how you should eat that greasy to be "Alive".... *cringe*
Oh, I'm ranting.

Anyhoo, glad you are getting your chef hat on! You will notice a huge change in your relationship with the kitchen. I think the best part for me is the simplicity of the process from the sourcing, preperation, cooking, cleaning. Let's embrace this positive. :nod:
Mastering Training & Development : Weight Gain through Plant based Diet
MDsolehinSABTU

Return to The Sandbox