Cool trike for those of us who thought we could not longer r

Share your favorite approaches to stay active, fit and healthy.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Cool trike for those of us who thought we could not longer r

Postby petmomful » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:16 pm

I have a really bad neck, tho it is much better following this WOE. I thought I could never hunch over a bike again. But I found a recumbent trike that is so awesome, and comfortable, and I can ride it! (I am 62.) I wanted to share this because I did not know bikes or trikes like this existed, but when I found it, I was hooked. Anyone interested can look up recumbent biking on YouTube. The one I got is the Terra Trike Rover. It was about $1400.00, but they gave me free financing so I am making it work. Next spring I am going to get more accessories. I told my husband that if he let me get it, I would not ask for anything for Xmas or my birthday for 2 years. lol It was worth it. I love it! There are some available for half that price but they are junk, as far as I can tell. It is so wonderful to go outside and fly around on a bike again! It has a neck support, too, which of course I bought. I hope this might help someone experience the joy of bike riding again. :D
petmomful

Return to Exercise and Fitness